Thursday, September 26, 2016
11 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Country Club of Johnston County
694 Country Club Rd | Smithfield, NC 27577
Register for Hospice Educational Seminars
- 11:00 – 11:45 a.m. Five Wishes & Advance Directives (On-site notary)
- 12:00- 12:45 p.m. Guest Speaker: Scott Mason- The Tarheel Traveler
- 1:00- 1:45 p.m. What is hospice? An overview of hospice.
- 2:00- 2:45 p.m. Home Hospice vs In-patient Hospice
- 3:00- 3:45 p.m. Duties of a Hospice Volunteer
- 4:00- 4:45 p.m. How to visit a hospice patient
- 5:00- 5:45 Five Wishes & Advance Directive (On-site notary)
To reserve your seat(s) call 919-209-5103 or email email@example.com
Silent Auction, Raffle tickets for a painted rocking chair, and refreshments. Groups and walk-ins are welcome.
The hospice volunteers are gearing up for this year’s fundraiser, Hospice Happening, an event which provides hospice educational seminars and raises money for the hospice volunteer fund which supports:
- Stocking the family kitchen with foods and beverages
- Weekly and holiday meals for families and visitors
- Toiletry and comfort items for grieving family members Bird feeders and birdseed for our patients to enjoy
- Celebrations for patients – birthdays, anniversaries, weddings
This year, our goal is to upgrade the children’s playroom and provide artwork for the SECU Hospice House. We need your help to meet our $10,000 goal! Please consider sponsoring at the levels listed below and have your name listed on our Board of Thanks displayed at the event.
- Platinum ($1,000 or more)
- Gold ($500 or more)
- Silver ($250 or more)
- Bronze ($100 or more)
- Hospice Friends ($25 or more)
Fill out our Sponsorship Form today!