Discover how to eat well to support your health and fitness goals. Make an appointment with a dietitian at HealthQuest Fitness and Wellness Center and explore how to:
- Buy and cook healthy foods on a budget
- Eat right for your age and lifestyle
- Follow dietary guidelines before and after bariatric (weight-loss) surgery
- Improve your immune system
- Increase physical and mental energy
- Plan family meals
- Prevent and manage diseases affected by diet
- Reach and maintain a healthy weight
Start with a one-hour nutrition assessment with a dietitian. You can buy up to 11 follow-up sessions to check on your progress, ask questions, and get help staying motivated.
Most insurance plans do not cover nutrition services at HealthQuest.
An individualized meal plan created with a registered dietitian will provide you an opportunity to try new healthy recipes and learn what and how much to eat. You can use it again and again. This tool takes the guesswork out of meal times and helps you plan ahead to reach your health goals.
Meal package includes:
- One-hour initial nutrition assessment
- 30-minute individualized meal planning consultation
- 30-minute individualized follow-up consultation to discuss what worked well, make modifications, and plan how to move forward
Cost is $99 for HealthQuest members and $119 for nonmembers.
Holistic Health & Wellness
Get the best results from nutrition services when you combine them with personal training.