HealthQuest Reopening Guidelines
We have strategically developed specific guidelines providing adequate physical distancing and preventive health practices for a safe environment for our patrons and co-workers. We are also following all guidelines, set forth by the Governor, for safe operations.
*PLEASE NOTE: Starting Wednesday, November 25, all HealthQuest members, guests and staff will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility. This includes any exercising and land or water group fitness classes. Masks can be removed for lap swimming.
Current/ New Protocols
- We will continue all strict screening and cleaning protocols that were established and implemented when the pool area reopened in June. Anyone with a fever or answers “yes” to the screening questions will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- We will monitor member check-ins to insure we do not exceed the 30% capacity, required for phase 3, within the facility at any given time.
- Per NC Governor guidelines, all members, guests and staff are required to wear a face covering at all times, but allowed to remove their face covering during strenuous exercise.
- Floor markings are placed throughout the facility to help direct one-way directional traffic flow.
- 6-10 feet social distancing is expected at all times, by all members, guests and staff.
- Pool & Massage Reservations will continue as is. Please call the Reception Desk to reserve your pool time or massage session. (more details below)
- Racquetball and basketball courts will reopen with social distancing required. Court reservations are encouraged, but not required.
- Group fitness classes and sitter service have resumed.
- All staff will be wearing a face mask.
New COVID operating hours:
- Monday-Friday 5:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Facility hours are subject to change due to lack of reservations/activity.
What to expect
At the Entrance
- ALL MEMBERS, GUESTS AND STAFF will be screened upon entry of the facility. Anyone with a fever or answers “yes” to the screening questions will not be allowed to enter the facility. If you are not feeling well or experiencing flu-like symptoms please stay home and do not visit HQ.
- ALL MEMBERS, GUESTS AND STAFF will be asked to sanitize their hands. Please WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- FACE COVERS ARE REQUIRED. Per the Phase 2.5 Executive Order, face coverings MUST be worn at all times, but may be removed during strenuous exercise.
- 6-10 FEET SOCIAL DISTANCE IS REQUIRED within the Medical Mall and HealthQuest.
Note: The medical mall is NOT open for mall walking at this time.
- Please follow the blue arrows and signs directing you to the correct entrance & exit.
- Hand and/or Bath Towels will be distributed at the Reception Desk upon entry to the facility.
-Limit of 2 towels per person.
-Towels will not be available in the locker rooms.
During your visit in the gym area
- Please only use equipment that is designated for use.
- A red/green cleaning system has been established throughout the facility.
- Red= waiting to be cleaned
- Green= ready to be used
- Please flip the tag to RED after each use
- All equipment is first come, first serve (up to 60 minutes). Please be mindful of others patiently waiting.
- Disinfectant spray and cleaning wipes will be provided for members to wipe down gym equipment after each use. Additionally, HQ staff will be cleaning all high touch areas throughout the day.
- No lingering socialization (keep conversations brief and socially distanced at all times)
- Place dirty towels in the designated bins in each locker room and/or in the gym area.
- Lap and Therapy Pool will be available for lane rentals.
- Reservations can be made for 30 or 60 minutes
- Members are allowed to make 1 reservation per day for any member 12 years and older.
- Lane reservations are limited to 1 person per lane, with the exception of during family swim time.
- Family swim time is limited to two people per lane (parent and child).
- Lane reservations can be made over the phone or in person at the Reception Desk.
- Reservations are made on a weekly basis. Each Thursday the schedule will be available for the following week.
- Swim/Pool equipment (ie: dumbbells, noodles, kickboards, belts, etc.) will not be available for use.
- Jets will not be allowed in the therapy pool due to the lap lane additions.
- Guests will be allowed if lanes are available on a first come/first serve basis. Guest fees apply.
- The Spa is available on a first come/first serve basis. Spa visits will be limited to 1 user at a time with a 10 minute time limit. Upper jets will be available for use.
- Personal pool belongings must be kept in the designated chair by the pool according to your lane rental. Personal items cannot be placed on the pool deck. Staff is assigned to clean each chair after use.
- Member and guest must exit the facility at the conclusion of their reservation. Please follow the blue arrow leading to the designated exits.
- Staff will be following a strict cleaning protocol for all areas of HQ following the DHHS and CDC cleaning guidelines for disinfecting will be followed. Cleaning wipes will also be available for member use.
- Members and guests must call the Reception Desk to schedule a massage session.
- Payment is required at the time of scheduling. A refund will be allowed for any session cancelled with a 24 hour advance notice.
- No discounts are currently being offered for massage sessions.
- Gift cards are allowed to be used for payment. Please have your gift card number ready when you call to schedule your appointment.
- When you arrive to the facility for your pre-scheduled appointment please enter through the “Reservation” entrance. Upon screening you will follow the blue arrows to the waiting area outside of the Massage Suite.
- Please have a seat in a black chair and your massage therapists will meet you when it’s time for your appointment. Please do not enter the glass door.
- At the conclusion of your appointment, you will exit the massage suite into the medical mall.
WHAT TO BRING WHEN COMING TO HEALTHQUEST
- Bring in only what is needed, during your visit.
- Come dressed and prepared to limit time and personal interaction.
- Locker rooms are available, but social distancing and limiting time is expected.
For questions regarding your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-938-7129.
We appreciate your patience during this time.
NOTE: HEALTHQUEST STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE IN NONCOMPLIANCE TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE FACILITY. HEALTHQUEST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES AS NEEDED FOR THE SAFETY AND WELL-BEING OF ALL STAFF, MEMBERS AND GUESTS.