We want to see your smiles!
Effective Friday, March 25, 2022, HQ members and guests will no longer be required to wear mask; however, masks are still recommended.
- Masks are not required, but recommended inside HealthQuest facility and while entering/exiting the Medical Mall.
- Cleaning supplies are placed throughout the facility for you to clean before/after your use of an area/equipment.
- HQ staff will be cleaning all high touch areas throughout the facility on a 2-hour rotation.
- Please continue to wash and sanitize hands often.
- Please continue to clean equipment before/after each use.
- Tissues will be provided throughout the facility for proper cough and sneeze hygiene.
- Lane reservations will continue for the lap and therapy pool.
- Spa Capacity is 2 people at a time, if of the same household.
- Steam rooms will remain closed.
- Reservations will continue for cycling and aquatic classes (limited space, due to social distancing)
- Please do not visit if you are or have been recently symptomatic with new cough/shortness of breath, fever/chills, muscle/body aches, vomiting/diarrhea or new loss of taste/smell.
- We will not verify or ask individuals about their vaccine status.
- We will not give information to members wanting the vaccination status of our employees.
COVID operating hours:
- Monday-Friday 5:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Facility hours are subject to change due to a lack of reservations/activity.