HealthQuest Reopening Guidelines
HealthQuest is on schedule to reopen the pools and massage therapy beginning on Monday, June 1. We have strategically developed specific guidelines providing adequate physical distancing and preventive health practices for a safe environment for our patrons and co-workers. We are also following all guidelines, set forth by the Governor, for safe operations.
- OPENING JUNE 1st, 2020: Lap Pool, Therapy Pool, Spa and Massage services
- New COVID operating hours:
- Monday-Friday 5:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Facility hours are subject to change due to lack of reservations/activity.
- Please call the Reception Desk to reserve your pool time or massage session. (more details below)
- All members, guests and employees will be screened upon entry of the facility. Anyone with a fever or answers “yes” to the screening questions will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- All staff will be wearing a face mask. Members and guests are also encouraged to wear a face mask, but it is not mandatory.
At the entrance:
- 6 feet social distancing is required within the Medical Mall and HealthQuest.
- Please follow the blue arrows and signs directing you to the correct entrance. (please note: the Medical Mall is NOT open for mall walking)
- Hand and/or Bath towels will be distributed at the Reception Desk upon entry to the facility. Limit of 2 per person. Towels will not be available in the locker rooms.
As you enter and during your visit:
- Sanitize Hands
- Temperature/Screening Check
- Scan Key Tag
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Follow Arrows and READ all signs
- Use Sanitation Stations when entering pools and other areas
- Wash hands often
- Lap and Therapy Pool will be available for lane rentals.
- Reservations can be made for 30 or 60 minutes
- Members are allowed to make 1 reservation per day for any member 12 years and older.
- Lane reservations are limited to 1 person per lane.
- Members have 2 payment options:
- Pay the daily reservation fee of $5 per reservation, or
- Pay the regular monthly membership fee for June.
(Note: You will be asked your preference upon your first reservation)
- Payment is required at the time of reservation and is non-refundable for cancellations. Reservations may be rescheduled by calling the Reception Desk.
- Lane reservations and payments are preferred over the phone to provide contactless payments between staff and members.
- Reservations are made on a weekly basis. Each Thursday the schedule will be available for the following week.
- Swim/Pool equipment (ie: dumbbells, noodles, kickboards, belts, etc.) will not be available for use.
- Jets will not be allowed in the therapy pool due to the lap lane additions.
- Guests will be allowed if lanes are available on a first come/first serve basis. Guest fee is also $5 per person.
- The Spa is available on a first come/first serve basis. Spa visits will be limited to 1 user at a time with a 10 minute time limit. Upper jets will be available for use.
- Personal pool belongings must be kept in the designated chair by the pool according to your lane rental. Personal items cannot be placed on the pool deck. Staff is assigned to clean each chair after use.
- Member and guest must exit the facility at the conclusion of their reservation. Please follow the blue arrow leading to the designated exits.
- Staff will be following a strict cleaning protocol for all areas of HQ following the DHHS and CDC cleaning guidelines for disinfecting will be followed. Cleaning wipes will also be available for member use.
- Members and guests must call the Reception Desk to schedule a massage session.
- Payment is required at the time of scheduling. A refund will be allowed for any session cancelled with a 24 hour advance notice.
- No discounts are currently being offered for massage sessions.
- Gift cards are allowed to be used for payment. Please have your gift card number ready when you call to schedule your appointment.
- When you arrive to the facility for your pre-scheduled appointment please enter through the “Reservation” entrance. Upon screening you will follow the blue arrows to the waiting area outside of the Massage Suite.
- Please have a seat in a black chair and your massage therapists will meet you when it’s time for your appointment. Please do not enter the glass door.
- At the conclusion of your appointment, you will exit the massage suite into the medical mall.
WHAT TO BRING WHEN COMING TO HEALTHQUEST
- Bring in only what is needed, during your visit.
- Come dressed and prepared to limit time and personal interaction.
- Locker rooms are available, but social distancing and limiting time is expected.
After the visit
- A red/green cleaning system has been established for the lockers and showers. Please refer to the signs within the facility for more details.
- Cleaning wipes will be provided for members to wipe down chairs/benches after each use.
- Place dirty towels in the designated bins in each locker room.
- No lingering socialization (keep conversations brief and socially distanced)
- No membership dues will be automatically drafted for June. For questions regarding your account you may send an email to email@example.com or call 919-938-7129.
- Members under a 3rd party membership plan will not be charged and your visit will be submitted to your insurance for payment.
- All other areas/services within HQ are closed during this time.
- HQ will follow all DHHS and CDC guidelines for disinfection and social distancing.
We are excited to be moving into the first stage of reopening HQ and appreciate your patience during this time.
NOTE: HEALTHQUEST STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE IN NONCOMPLIANCE TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE FACILITY. HEALTHQUEST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES AS NEEDED FOR THE SAFETY AND WELL-BEING OF ALL STAFF, MEMBERS AND GUESTS.