HealthQuest Reopening Guidelines
We have strategically developed specific guidelines providing adequate physical distancing and preventive health practices for a safe environment for our patrons and co-workers. We are also following all guidelines, set forth by the Governor, for safe operations.
Effective now, per North Carolina Executive Order 215:
- Masks are not required within HealthQuest, but are highly recommended.
- Masks are required while entering/exiting the Medical Mall.
- Mall walking is not permitted at this time.
- Masks are required for participants of Aquatic Physical Therapy. (Masks are still required in health care facilities)
- Masks are required for participants during Massage Therapy. (Social Distancing cannot be obtained during a session)
- Social Distancing is required throughout the facility.
- Cleaning supplies are placed throughout the facility for you to clean before/after your use of an area/equipment.
- HQ staff will be cleaning all high touch areas throughout the facility on a 2 hour rotation.
- Please continue to wash and sanitize hands often.
- Please continue to clean equipment before/after each use.
- Tissues will be provided throughout the facility for proper cough and sneeze hygiene.
- Lane reservations will continue for the lap and therapy pool.
- Spa Capacity will continue to be 1 person at a time.
- Steam rooms will remain closed.
- Reservations will continue for cycling and aquatic classes (limited space, due to social distancing)
- Well-check entrance screening questions are discontinued. Please do not visit if you are or have been recently symptomatic with new cough/shortness of breath, fever/chills, muscle/body aches, vomiting/diarrhea or new loss of taste/smell.
- We will not verify or ask individuals of their vaccine status.
- We will not give information to members wanting vaccination status of our employees.
- Staff will continue to follow the universal mask guidelines until notified by Johnston Health administration.
COVID operating hours:
- Monday-Friday 5:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Facility hours are subject to change due to lack of reservations/activity.