Support Hospice Care
Find out how to help Johnston Health continue providing excellent hospice care to your neighbors at the end of life.
Make life easier for patients and their caregivers at home or in the SECU Hospice House. If you’re at least 18, volunteer to do tasks such as:
- Keep patients and their loved ones company
- Prepare and serve light meals
- Raise funds for the hospice house
- Run errands
If your church or group would like to bring meals for hospice house visitors, call 919-209-5100.
Help us keep offering hospice care to everyone in need, regardless of ability to pay. Give to the Johnston Health Foundation Hospice Fund or make a memorial donation.
Honor a loved one who benefited from hospice care. Make a memorial gift to the SECU Hospice House. Include a note that lists:
- Name of the person whose memory you’d like to honor
- Name and address of the family, who we’ll notify of the gift
Make your check payable to the Johnston Health Foundation, and mail it to:
SECU Hospice House
426 Hospital Road
P.O. Box 1376
Smithfield, NC 27577