When you're admitted
- About your health history
- If a situation feels uncomfortable
- About any medicine you’re taking
- About any side effects or reactions you have to your medicine
- About your care
- Why a test or treatment is needed
- If you don’t understand your tests or procedures
- About what you should do after you leave the hospital
Ask to speak to the director or person in charge if you have any questions or concerns about services, treatment, your care or safety. During your stay, we want you to know who is taking care of you. When hospital employees come into your room, they will introduce themselves. Also, they will wear an identification badge.
Please remember that no smoking or use of any tobacco product is allowed inside buildings, patient rooms or on the grounds.